Goodman GSXC18 Air Conditioner
The best air conditioner is the kind you don’t have to think or worry about. It comes on the moment you need it and then runs quietly and efficiently all year long as needed. The Goodman GSXC18 is loaded with features designed to provide outstanding performance for years to come. We use advanced techniques and materials so you know the cozy, even temperature you feel in every corner of your home is an energy-efficient trend that’s designed to stay for many years.
- Copeland® Two-Stage Ultratech scroll compressor
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- ComfortAlert™ diagnostics
- Heavy-Gauge, galvanized steel enclosure cabinet
- Factory-Installed in-line filter drier
- The two-stage scroll compressor runs at either 65% or 100% capacity, depending on cooling/heating demand. This operational flexibility provides a great energy-efficient option when compared to a traditional, single-stage unit.
- The top performance of an electronically commutated motor (ECM) allows for two levels of operation depending on your airflow needs. It is a great energy-efficient option when compared to a traditional, single-speed motor.
- Designed to regulate and communicate with your ComfortBridge Controls System so you can remotely monitor and manage your heating and cooling system at any time, from anywhere with just an internet connection.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter’s residual system contaminants and moisture.
- A high-pressure switch prevents the system from operating at extremely high pressures by shutting off the compressor circuit if the pressure exceeds the designated rating. When a refrigeration system operates at lower than normal pressures, the low-pressure switch prevents freezing from working its way to the compressor.
- High-density foam compressor blanket provides noise reduction when the compressor is in operation.
- Assists contractors in troubleshooting the system with improved diagnostic accuracy by utilizing indicator lights, seven-segment LED display, and fault code storage.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15 of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- Consistent and concise monitoring helps to ensure that the system is operating efficiently, regardless of the weather.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- By simplifying the communication connection to two low voltage wires to the outdoor unit, technicians may eliminate the need to run additional thermostat wiring.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Contractors can easily and securely connect the ground wire with a screw lug.
- A straight-forward, color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up helps to simplify installation.
- Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.
- Proprietary, self-contained sequence of actions designed to help control system operation for energy efficient performance and enhanced reliability.